I'm professional Stand Up Paddle-Surfer, Coach and multiple Sup champion sharing my passion with the others has become one of my favorite activity. After training some of the greatest athletes in the world like my brother Claudio Nika that has won many Sup titles in the last five years and a Gold Medal at the ISA Sup world Championchip El Salvador 2019, I developed my own unique and effective teaching method, which I focus on getting your body and mind aligned and prepared to compete against the best in the world.
– 3rd Sup Surfing Euro Sup Denmark 2022
– 1st 11 City Tour 220km Non Stop Nederlands 2022
– 1st Madeira Sup Challege Portugal 2021
– 9x Italian Champion 2009 - 2012-19
– 3rd Paris ( France) Crossing APP World Tour, 2018
– 2nd Bilbao (Spain) World SUP Challenge, 2017
– 3rd San Francisco Battle of the Bay, California – USA, 2017
– 3rd Long Distance European SUP Championship, Portugal 2017
– 4x European SUP Champion Race 12/ 13/ 14/ 17 ,he‘s one of the top 5 riders in the world!
– 2nd Columbia Gorge Paddle Challenge, Oregon (USA), 2016
– 3rd Stand Up World Series in Barcelona 2015
– 1st Eurosup Race 2013
– 2nd Race World Cup Event in Hamburg (Germany), 2013
– 1st SUP Paris Crossing 2013
Completing his missions, Leo Nika has ridden big waves alaround the globe with his Stand Up Paddle boe board.
When Leo is not busy traveling the World, he likes to teach stand up surfing and support the others who would like to approach this sport and show his training skills at his Sup Surf Camp in Peniche-Portugal.
-ISA SURFING COACH INSTRUCTOR L1 (INTERNATIONAL)
-FPS SURFING COACH INSTRUCTOR L1 (PORTUGAL)
Portugal have a lot to offer for Stand up paddling many undiscovered flat water spots to explore and mostly open ocean conditions with perfect uncrouded waves.